For efficient and smooth flow control, users can count on the 1 Angle Valve Npt Threads Without Fc Irritrol. This valve features a PVC build, making it resistant to corrosion, weathering, and chemical stress. Featuring Santoprene diaphragm, it is a sustainable choice, providing improved strength, dimensional stability, and strength. It uses a marine-grade S20P solenoid actuator, forming a magnetic field to regulate valves. It has an internal and external bleed, designed for efficient and dependable system flushing. This easy-to-service valve is straightforward and quick to install, which makes it a convenient and efficient option. This valve has excellent corrosion resistance and provides resistance to UV light for added protection against discoloration and deterioration.
- Available in multiple configurations female NPT, slip, male x male and male x barb
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 24 VAC - 9.6 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.4 A inrush current, 24 VAC - 4.8 VA holding volt-amp, 0.2 A holding current
- Floating bleed tube allows thermal expansion without affecting performance
- Full stainless-steel metering system
- Encapsulated injection-molded solenoid with a captive hex plunger
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Threaded bonnet design
- Heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC, glass-filled polypropylene and stainless steel construction
- Rugged, double-beaded santoprene diaphragm
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.