The 3500 Series Rotor is an easy to use short- to mid-range ½ in. gear-drive rotor, offering value and convenience for residential applications. Utilizing a simple flat-bladed screwdriver, the 3500's arc adjustment is quick and easy. This versatile rotor offers an attachable nozzle tree with six superior performing Rain Curtain nozzles, and the convenience of reversing full- and part-circle operation (up to 360 degrees) in one unit. Plus, a nozzle-removal feature and an easily removable filter screen make maintenance a breeze.
- Nozzle removal feature
- Attachable nozzle tree of six Rain Curtain, nozzles
- Arc setting factory preset at 180 degrees for installation convenience
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles
- Dual action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 35% radius reduction without changing nozzles
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver
- Easily removable filter screen
- Water lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation
|Operating Radius||15 - 35 ft.|
|Inlet Connection||1/2 in. FNPT|
|Adjustable Rotation Angle||40 - 360 Degrees|
|Pop-Up Height||4 in. Riser|
|Brand Name||Rain Bird|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.