Gardeners can choose the Toro 570Z Pop-Up Spray Head for irrigation across landscapes. This spray head is suitable for preventing low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet. This spray head has a ratcheting riser, which provides hassle-free arc adjustment. With a zero-flush wiper seal, this spray head will enable a greater number of sprinklers to function on the same line. It has patented X-Flow technology, reducing water loss and improving safety. This spray head has an operating radius range of 2-26 feet and a flow rate of 0.05-4.5 gpm. It is perfect for small to medium-sized landscape areas.
- One-piece check valve, easily installed at the factory or in the field and valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 ft
- Zero flush wiper seal, Prevents flushing on pop-up, allowing more sprinklers on the same line
- Pressure regulating, shutoff
- Patented X-Flow technology, reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility
|Operating Pressure||20 - 50 psi.|
|Pressure Regulating||with Pressure Regulator|
|Side Inlet||w/ Side Inlet|
|Check Valve||and X-Flow|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.