Series 765 Pressure Vacuum Breakers are designed to be installed to provide protection against back siphonage of toxic or non-toxic liquids. They feature a durable bronze body and a check valve and air opening port in one assembly. Maximum Working Pressure: 150psi (10.3 bar).
- Lightweight poppet seals air opening under minimum flow conditions
- Simple service procedures, all internal parts serviceable in line from the top of the unit
- Designed for minimum head loss
- Include union connections and quarter-turn shutoffs
- All bronze body for durability, one check valve and an air opening port in one assembly
|Item||Pressure Vacuum Breaker with Union|
|Pressure Rating||150 psi|
|Connection Size||3/4 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.