Series 825Y reduced pressure zone assemblies are used to protect against high hazard (toxic) fluids in water services to industrial plants, hospitals, morgues, mortuaries, and chemical plants. They are also used in irrigation systems, boiler feed, water lines, and other installations requiring maximum protection.
- Simple service procedures, all internal parts serviceable in line from the top of the unit
- Modular relief valve for ease of maintenance
- Replaceable seat rings on all sizes
- Internal relief valve pressure sensing passages
- Nitrile, fabric reinforced diaphragms
- Ultimate mechanical protection of potable water, against hazards of cross-connection contamination
- Stainless steel springs
|Series||825Y In-Line Pattern|
|Connection Type||Female Thread|
|Pressure Rating||175 psi|
|Connection Size||1-1/2 in.|
|Body Material||Cast Copper And Silicon Alloy|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.