The wear and tear around mound and plate areas can create daunting work for groundskeepers and coaches. With the addition of our Turface 5-Star Packing Clay, Turface Athletics provides another option that delivers high performance and value when constructing and maintaining mound and plate areas. Competitively priced, Turface 5-Star is a premium mound and plate clay that stands up to high levels of wear and traffic. A high-density red clay with a high silt content, Turface 5-Star comes pre-moistened and ready to use-just open the bag and pour! It's durable enough to handle larger athletes without the challenges that come with managing other clays on the market.
- Excellent additive to soft, sandy areas of the infield to firm them up for safer footing and consistent ball hops
- Shredded material is ideal for shaping mounds
- Sand/clay mixture is an affordable, easy-to-use alternative packing clay
- Gumbo gray possesses a high level of tackiness
- Red is durable and possesses a high level of plasticity, molds together easily
- 100% high-density pure virgin clay delivers long-lasting performance
- Pliable construction makes it easy to mold into just the right form
|Suitable For Use With||Mounds and Batters Boxes|
|Container Size||50 lb.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.