A rugged square grate designed to be used in conjunction with a catch basin, this grate is manufactured from a structurally foamed High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with a UV inhibitor to reduce sun damage. It has large opening slots for maximum flow while still preventing large debris from entering the drainage system. Typical application would be areas where floating debris would block a flat grate. For safety reasons, and to prevent vandalism or theft, the grate has two holes enabling it to be screwed onto the basin.
- Includes a sump to allow sediment to settle in basin to minimize clogging of pipes
- Manufactured from high impact polystyrene
- Use a basin plug to plug unused outlets
- Includes four screw holes to enable grates to be secured to basin
- UV stabilized to protect from sun degradation
- One bottom outlet designed to accept all basin adapters
|Dimensions||12 in. x 12 in.|
|Grate Size||w/Grate, Plug & Adapers|
|Brand Name||Rain Bird|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.