DUAL is Hunter’s innovative two-wire plug-in for the I-Core controller. Designed to bring the convenience and efficiency of two-wire technology to all, the DUAL system can operate up to 48 zones via a single pair of wires, at distances up to 7,500 feet (2.3 km). All 48 zones can be installed on a single path, or divided over multiple paths to take advantage of pipe trenches. Because it only requires two wires, DUAL offers unmatchable savings in labor, wire, and money. Since it’s I-Core compatible, system operators still receive advanced features and benefits like flow monitoring, quick system overview access, a factory-installed SmartPort, six language capability, and a bold, graphic display. Dual decoders are available in one and two-station versions. Aptly named Dual-1 and Dual-2, the decoder choices ensure any I-Core Dual system is customizable to the needs of any installation.
- 48 station dual controller
- Water proof connectors for connection to two wire path included with all decoders and dual-S surge protection
- Wireless programming with ICD-HP
- 3 two-wire paths
- Field programmable decoders
- Solenoid finder feature assists in locating valves in the field
- Dual decoder module display and push button programming make it easy to program decoders at the controller itself
- Dual-S external surge protection module
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.