The global renown of our flagship pruning shears/secateurs is easy to understand when you experience their smooth cutting action for the first time. The ergonomic form and contoured finger grips of the FELCO 2 immediately provide a safe, comfortable and reassuring feel. This is underlined by the robust, reinforced anvil blade - which is directly riveted onto the one-piece aluminium handle - ensuring the FELCO 2 is strong enough to tackle heavy-duty pruning. Rubber shock absorbers protect against wrist strain while rubber handles provide comfort. The micro-metric setting mechanism allows easy adjustment of the cutting head precisely to your own requirements, while maintaining the trademark clean FELCO cut. The FELCO 2 is the best quality universal cutting and pruning tool for anyone who enjoys the sense of satisfaction that comes from a job well done.
- The hardened steel center bolt and nut with locking-segment assure exact adjustment of the closure of the blades
- The swiss precision-made, hardened, replaceable cutting blade is as sharp as a scalpel and holds an edge for a long, long time
- Includes adjustment key
- The anvil blade with a sap groove never needs sharpening and should last a lifetime
- A rubber cushion and shock absorber provide smooth working and soft closing to spare your hands and wrists
- Rugged and extreme reliability – due to the forged aluminium handles and hardened steel construction - ensures you can approach any pruning job with confidence
|Handle Material||Aluminum Handle|
|Cutting Capacity||1 in. Cut|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.