Gator Maxx Sand is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand available in Beige and Slate Grey. The installation of Gator Maxx Sand is almost identical to using regular paver joint sand except for the application of water. Once Gator Maxx Sand sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the paver joints while still retaining flexibility and providing a long lasting, durable jointing material. Gator Maxx Sand is recommended for a variety of uses including pool decks, patios, footpaths, driveways, parking spaces, pavements etc. Ideal for concrete pavers, natural stones and wetcast prodcuts.
- Advanced Haze Free Technology
- Intact pallets can be stored outside
- Helps to prevent weed sprouting, damages caused by insects, erosion due to climatic conditions such as wind, rain and freezing temperatures
- Advanced haze free technology
- Sets at above 32 degrees F freezing temperature
- Can be used for joints up to a maximum of 2 inch
- Can be applied even if rain is expected
|Series||Gator Maxx Bond|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.