Hunter Dripline (HDL) is a high-efficiency, ultra-durable upgrade to PLD that is available in three pressure-compensating varieties to accommodate a range of drip system needs. Choose HDL-PC for standard installations, HDL-CV for sloping or subsurface applications that require a check valve, and HDL-R when using reclaimed water.
- Non-draining check valve (CV) prevents low-point pooling and allows all emitters to open/close at the same time for greater system efficiency
- UV resistance facilitates product longevity
- Check height of 6' minimizes system drainage and runoff
- Stretch-wrapped coils stay intact and make installation quick and easy
- Superior grit tolerance provided by proprietary emitter design with multiple inlet filters, a wide turbulent labyrinth, and a full-size outlet pool
- Color-coded stripes provide easy identification of flow
- Pressure-compensating emitters for consistent flow and uniform coverage
- Anti-siphon feature prevents debris from entering emitter at system shutdown
|Flow Rate||0.9 GPH|
|Emitter Spacing||12 in.|
|Coil Length||100 ft.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.