Choose the Hunter I-Core Modular Station Controller for optimized irrigation monitoring and real-time remote visibility. This controller has a sensor programmability feature, a rain delay program, and other programming features. It includes a factory-installed SmartPort, which provides a remote ready connection for easy and quick access to irrigation schedules. With a No Water Window, it allows users to adjust the period of time available for automatic irrigation to fit their water management needs. This controller features easy-retrieve memory and has a Quick Check option to easily diagnose wiring problems. It is great for commercial applications and high-end residential applications.
- Automatic short circuit protection
- Solar sync delay allows the installer to specify a number of days before automatic weather adjustment from the Solar Sync sensor begins, as well as a global percentage to use during the delay period
- No water window - can be used to comply with local watering restrictions or to prevent conflicts with pedestrian traffic
- Outdoor plastic or metal enclosure
- One touch manual start and advance, allows user to start or test any station
- Easy retrieve memory: original program can be saved in non-volatile memory and retrieved later if needed
- Sensor programmability
- Cycle and soak feature built in - reduces runoff
- Quick check makes field wiring issues easy to assess with the push of a button
- Real-time flow monitoring
- Non-volatile memory, keeps programs indefinitely without battery backup
|Housing Material||Metal Housing|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount Cabinet|
|Number of Stations||6 Station|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.