Choose the Hunter I-Core Modular Station Controller to control irrigation run-times and system operations. This controller has a factory-installed SmartPort, which provides a remote ready connection for quick and easy access to irrigation schedules. It has a sensor programmability feature, a rain delay program, and other programming features. Featuring a No Water Window, it allows users to adjust the window of time available for irrigation to fit their water management needs. This controller is excellent for commercial applications and high-end residential applications.
- Sensor programmability
- Quick check makes field wiring issues easy to assess with the push of a button
- Non-volatile memory, keeps programs indefinitely without battery backup
- No water window - can be used to comply with local watering restrictions or to prevent conflicts with pedestrian traffic
- Easy retrieve memory: original program can be saved in non-volatile memory and retrieved later if needed
- Cycle and soak feature built in - reduces runoff
- One touch manual start and advance, allows user to start or test any station
- Automatic short circuit protection
- Solar sync delay allows the installer to specify a number of days before automatic weather adjustment from the Solar Sync sensor begins, as well as a global percentage to use during the delay period
- Real-time flow monitoring
- Outdoor plastic or metal enclosure
|Housing Material||Plastic Housing|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount Cabinet|
|Number of Stations||6 Station|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.