Control a single irrigation site or a set of irrigation sites with the click of a button by using the Hunter I-Core Modular Station Controller. This controller has a sensor programmability feature, a built-in cycle and soak feature, and other programming features. It has a factory-installed SmartPort, providing a remote ready connection for quick access to irrigation sites. With a No Water Window, it allows users to manipulate the period of time available for automatic irrigation to fit their water management needs. This controller is perfect for commercial applications and high-end residential applications. It features easy-retrieve memory and has a Quick Check option to easily diagnose wiring problems.
- Solar sync delay allows the installer to specify a number of days before automatic weather adjustment from the Solar Sync sensor begins, as well as a global percentage to use during the delay period
- Non-volatile memory, keeps programs indefinitely without battery backup
- Easy retrieve memory: original program can be saved in non-volatile memory and retrieved later if needed
- Sensor programmability
- Real-time flow monitoring
- Outdoor plastic or metal enclosure
- No water window - can be used to comply with local watering restrictions or to prevent conflicts with pedestrian traffic
- Automatic short circuit protection
- Cycle and soak feature built in - reduces runoff
- Quick check makes field wiring issues easy to assess with the push of a button
- One touch manual start and advance, allows user to start or test any station
|Housing Material||Plastic Housing|
|Number of Stations||6 Station|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.