The 1 in. Glass-filled nylon, 200 PSI is a secure and effective tool for efficiently throttling or regulating flow. It has an internal manual and external bleed, ensuring a dependable mechanism for system flushing. This valve features a solenoid actuator so that fluid flow can be dependably regulated. Featuring an EPDM diaphragm, it is abrasion resistant and protects against alkalies, solvents, and acids. With low-flow capability, this easy-to-service valve provides optimum efficiency and water savings across many applications. This valve has an NPT connection, a temperature rating of 150 degrees F, and a pressure rating range of 20-200 psi.
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Glass-filled nylon construction results in the highest pressure rating
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
|Body Material||Glass-Filled Nylon|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.