Control lighting installations with the Vista Tri-Tap Transformer. This transformer has a Glass-Reinforced Ryton R4 Composite enclosure, which delivers long-term protection against corrosion and UV rays. It has integrally molded individual waterproof compartments, and a black silicone rubber gasket, which seals it off from outdoor weather conditions. It has a primary voltage of 120V and a 300W power rating. This transformer is designed with a weather-tight casing, making it suitable for outdoor application. It features auto-thermal shut-off, which prevents it from overheating. This transformer has an extra-large terminal strip, providing enough space for multiple cable connections. It comes with a grounded power cord, making it tougher and more durable. It is designed for use with submersible luminaires or submersible pumps.
- Fully grounded and isolated with encapsulated core and coil
- Resetable high performance magnetic circuit breakers
- Auto thermal shut-off
- Cover is fitted to the housing with black silicone rubber gasket, providing superior weather-tight seal
- Cover is equipped with glass viewfinder inspection window, which allows for circuit breaker on and off inspections without removing cover
- Integrally molded individual waterproof compartments separate transformer chamber from splice compartment
- Injection-molded, glass reinforced Ryton R4 composite
|Secondary Voltage||11, 12, & 13 V|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.