Depend on the 1.5 in. Hydrometer Flow Sesnor No Mv for commercial applications, institutional applications, and sports fields. Equipped with a reinforced natural rubber diaphragm, this electric hydrometer is resilient and provides superior dimensional stability under high compression loads. It significantly decreases the chance of mist, thanks to its reed switch register. This electric hydrometer has a double chamber design and a globe configuration with a built-in straightening vane, which saves space by necessitating no straight pipe for installation. It has a 235 psi pressure rating, a pressure loss of 0.04-5.7 psi, and an MPT connection. This electric hydrometer is suitable for landscape irrigation water, retrofits, and high-pressure systems. This electric hydrometer features a nominal flow rate of 44 gpm, a maximum flow rate of 55 gpm, and a minimum flow rate of 4.4 gpm.
- Double-chambered valve provides quick acting and positive opening and closing
- Globe configuration with built-in straightening vane, requires no straight pipe for installation saving space
- Digital (ER) register
- Rugged, Heavy-duty construction
- Valve diaphragm, reinforced natural rubber
- Photo diode high frequency (PDH) register
- Registers are stainless steel or composite encapsulated - guaranteed against fogging due to moisture
- Sub metering meter dedicated to landscape irrigation water
- Reed switch (RS) register
- Configured with any combination of pilot control - manual electric and pressure reducing manual electric, normally open or normally closed
|Item||Manual Electric Hydrometer|
|Connection Size||1-1/2 in.|
|Body Material||Polyester Coated Cast Iron|
|Type||with 1 gal/pulse Reed Switch Register|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.