A combination water meter and hydraulic valve in a single unit saving space and installation costs. The double-chambered valve is specially designed for high-pressure operation. Addition of pilot or solenoid valves enables remote and/or automatic hydraulic commands. No straight pipe length is required upstream or downstream of the globe configuration hydrometers making them ideal for tight installations. Available in globe configuration and a large variety of sizes.
- Configured with any combination of pilot control - manual electric and pressure reducing manual electric, normally open or normally closed
- Globe configuration with built-in straightening vane, requires no straight pipe for installation saving space
- Registers are stainless steel or composite encapsulated - guaranteed against fogging due to moisture
- Double-chambered valve provides quick acting and positive opening and closing
- Sub metering meter dedicated to landscape irrigation water
- Reed switch (RS) register
- Photo diode high frequency (PDH) register
- Rugged, Heavy-duty construction
- Valve diaphragm, reinforced natural rubber
- Digital (ER) register
|Item||Manual Electric Hydrometer Normally Open|
|Connection Size||2 in.|
|Body Material||Polyester Coated Cast Iron|
|Type||with 1 gal/pulse Reed Switch Register|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.