The new and improved NDS 5 in. Pro Series Deep Profile Channel Drain Kit is the most durable, feature-rich and easy to install modular drainage system in its class. channel is made from injection-molded polypropylene with extended side ribs for increased channel strength and UV inhibitors to prevent fading and cracking. Included slotted grates are light-gray HDPE for up to Class B loading and are ADA-compliant. Channels snap end-to-end quickly and easily with robust male-to-female locking clips for long channel runs. Cut guides allow the channel to be shortened by 4 in. increments for smaller interlocking sections. Included end cap and end outlet combined with new integrated second bottom outlet and side-outlet knockouts provide 8 outlet options per channel section for increased design and installation flexibility. The new side outlets now allow 90-degree, tee and cross configurations to be made in the field without specialty accessories. New strengthened #4 rebar clips along the channel sides allow for quicker and easier installation and increased system strength. Popular applications including driveways, courtyards, plazas, pool decks, parking lots, sports facilities and more. Compatible with the patented NDS Pro Series Qwik-Turn Radius Coupling to allow for curving layouts with up to 6 degrees of deflection between couplings and channels – NDS is the only drainage manufacturer to offer this incredible ability! Kit comes complete with channel, grates, screws, end caps/outlet and installation instructions.
- New rebar tie clips for easier installation
- The modular design offers flexibility as each 20 inch section of channel can be snapped together for longer runs or divided down to lengths as short as 4 inch for smaller, interlocking sections
- Lightweight parts connect easily to sewer and drain pipe and fittings or SCH 40 pipe and fittings, and side and bottom outlets can be connected anywhere along the channel run
- Class B loading rate
- The NDS pro series is a lightweight channel drain system with interlocking joints, so connections are made quickly and easily
- Lay-Flat design increases stability
- Extended ribs to make channel more sturdy
- The pro series channel drains come in a variety of sizes to meet all of your drainage needs
- Common applications for the NDS pro series channel drains include pools, spas, patios, tennis courts and athletic fields
|Item||Drain Channel Kit|
|Series||5 in. Pro|
|Dimensions||39-3/8 in. Long|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.