Log in to see your price
For efficient flow control, rely on the 1 1/2 G/A Valve Npt Threads With Fc Irritrol. This valve comes with a PVC construct for added protection against weathering, chemical rotting, and abrasion. It has an internal manual and external bleed, making system flushing efficient and dependable. This valve has a solenoid actuator, which enables the flow of liquid or gas in a pipe to be automatically adjusted. Equipped with a Santoprene® diaphragm, it is a sustainable choice with superior strength and dimensional stability for long-lasting use. It features flow control, facilitating precise adjustment and manual shutoff. This UV-resistant valve features a threaded inlet plug O-ring seal, which is vital for preventing leaks.
- Unique threaded inlet plug O-ring seal prevents leaks
- High-strength ribbed bonnet and bottom inlet
- Encapsulated injection-molded solenoid with a captive hex plunger
- Slow-closing design
- Heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC construction with stainless steel spring and hardware
- Flow control allows precise adjustment and manual shutoff
- Accepts OmniReg modular pressure regulator
- Rugged, double-beaded santoprene diaphragm
- Unique three-way stainless steel bonnet
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode)
- Electrical specifications 24 VAC solenoid, 24 VAC - 9.6 VA inrush volt-amp, 0.4 A inrush current, 24 VAC - 4.8 VA holding volt-amp, 0.2 A holding current
|Connection Size||1-1/2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.