Choose the Toro 570Z Pop-Up Spray Head for efficient, long-lasting performance. This spray head is excellent for preventing low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet. It features a zero-flush wiper seal, so it will accommodate additional sprinklers on the corresponding line. With a ratcheting riser, this spray head provides trouble-free arc adjustment. This spray head has patented X-Flow® technology, making component replacement fast and convenient while decreasing erosion. It has an operating radius range of 2-26 feet and a flow rate of 0.05-4.5 gpm. This spray head is superb for small to medium-sized landscape areas.
- Zero flush wiper seal, Prevents flushing on pop-up, allowing more sprinklers on the same line
- One-piece check valve, easily installed at the factory or in the field and valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 ft
- Patented X-Flow technology, reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility
- Includes press regulated, shutoff
|Operating Pressure||20 - 50 psi.|
|Pressure Regulating||with Pressure Regulator|
|Check Valve||and X-Flow|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.