Landscapers can count on the Toro 3 in. P220-26-00 Plastic Electric Angle Valve for clean and consistent water regulation. This valve has a glass-filled nylon construct, ensuring durability, abrasion resistance, and a favorable thermal expansion rate for reliable performance in extreme environments. It features a solenoid actuator, which provides easy valve control by way of electromechanical operation. This valve has a 20-220 psi pressure rating range and an NPT connection.
- Self-aligning bonnet to ensure correct installation
- 24 VAC 50/60 hz solenoid
- Internal and external bleed
- Precise, pressure control option with compact EZReg, dial design, technology does not effect friction loss unlike competitive valves
- Low-power requirement for longer wire runs
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering rod
- No external tubing for either electric or pressure-regulating models
- The Spike-Guard solenoid features very low power consumption, which reduces wire size requirements, allows twice as many valves to run simultaneously on a transformer and lowers power costs
- Standard, built-in schrader-type valve for downstream pressure verification
- Pressure regulator works in electric or manual modes and is serviceable under pressure
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||3 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.