The 2 in. Electric Valve is perfect for efficiently throttling or regulating fluids. This valve comes with a glass-filled nylon construct, providing compressive strength, wear resistance, and a high thermal expansion rate for reliable performance in extreme conditions. It has an internal and external bleed, allowing for efficient manual operation of the valve to help flush out particles and debris. This valve features a standard solenoid actuator, resulting in less power consumption and a reduced quantity of wire. Featuring a self-cleaning rod, this valve ensures that stainless steel stays well protected and free from scratches. It has a pressure regulator, which works in electric or manual modes and demands minimal power.
- 24 VAC 50/60 hz solenoid
- Self-aligning bonnet to ensure correct installation
- Precise, pressure control option with compact EZReg, dial design, technology does not effect friction loss unlike competitive valves
- The Spike-Guard solenoid features very low power consumption, which reduces wire size requirements, allows twice as many valves to run simultaneously on a transformer and lowers power costs
- Standard, built-in schrader-type valve for downstream pressure verification
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering rod
- Low-power requirement for longer wire runs
- Pressure regulator works in electric or manual modes and is serviceable under pressure
- No external tubing for either electric or pressure-regulating models
- Internal and external bleed
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.