The Toro 1 in. Valve With Dcls-P Solenoid reliably starts, stops, and controls flow for better irrigation management. This valve has a glass-filled nylon build, which provides toughness and abrasion resistance to help withstand high pressures and temperatures. It uses a DC latching solenoid actuator, which consumes minimal power for higher energy conservation. It has an internal and external bleed, designed for efficient and safe system flushing. This valve requires low-power and comes with a pressure regulator, which operates in electric or manual modes. It features a self-cleaning rod, which ensures that contaminated water won't enter the upper diaphragm chamber for efficient performance and additional longevity.
- 24 VAC 50/60 hz solenoid
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering rod
- Standard, built-in schrader-type valve for downstream pressure verification
- Pressure regulator works in electric or manual modes and is serviceable under pressure
- Low-power requirement for longer wire runs
- The Spike-Guard solenoid features very low power consumption, which reduces wire size requirements, allows twice as many valves to run simultaneously on a transformer and lowers power costs
- Precise, pressure control option with compact EZReg, dial design, technology does not effect friction loss unlike competitive valves
- Internal and external bleed
- Self-aligning bonnet to ensure correct installation
- No external tubing for either electric or pressure-regulating models
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.