Employ the 1.5 Elect Pres/Reg Vlv Plast to control, regulate, and effectively direct the flow of water. This valve is made from glass-filled nylon, which ensures rigidity and chemical resistance to help endure extreme pressures and temperatures. It has a standard solenoid actuator for decreased power consumption and a reduced quantity of wire. This valve has an internal and external bleed, which will manually flush out contaminants and dirt during installation. This valve features a self-cleaning rod, providing enhanced protection against scrapes and scratches for extended use. It is made to require less power and has a pressure regulator, which operates in manual or electric modes.
- Self-aligning bonnet to ensure correct installation
- Internal and external bleed
- 24 VAC 50/60 hz solenoid
- Low-power requirement for longer wire runs
- Pressure regulator works in electric or manual modes and is serviceable under pressure
- Precise, pressure control option with compact EZReg, dial design, technology does not effect friction loss unlike competitive valves
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering rod
- No external tubing for either electric or pressure-regulating models
- The Spike-Guard solenoid features very low power consumption, which reduces wire size requirements, allows twice as many valves to run simultaneously on a transformer and lowers power costs
- Standard, built-in schrader-type valve for downstream pressure verification
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1-1/2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.