For effective flow control, groundskeepers can employ the Toro 3 in. Plastic Valve W/ Pressure Reg. & Dcls Solenoid. This valve comes with a glass-filled nylon construct, providing toughness and chemical resistance for long-term performance. It features an internal and external bleed, enabling efficient manual operation of the valve to help eliminate physical contaminants. This valve uses a DC latching solenoid actuator, which results in energy savings by consuming minimal power. Featuring a self-cleaning rod, this valve ensures that stainless steel stays well protected and free from scratches. It has a pressure regulator, which works in electric or manual modes and demands minimal power.
- The Spike-Guard solenoid features very low power consumption, which reduces wire size requirements, allows twice as many valves to run simultaneously on a transformer and lowers power costs
- Standard, built-in schrader-type valve for downstream pressure verification
- 24 VAC 50/60 hz solenoid
- Self-aligning bonnet to ensure correct installation
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering rod
- Precise, pressure control option with compact EZReg, dial design, technology does not effect friction loss unlike competitive valves
- Internal and external bleed
- No external tubing for either electric or pressure-regulating models
- Pressure regulator works in electric or manual modes and is serviceable under pressure
- Low-power requirement for longer wire runs
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||3 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.