For consistent and clean irrigation results, use the Toro 1 in. Plastic Valve W/Pressure Reg. & Dc Solenoid. This valve comes with a glass-filled nylon build, ensuring rigidity and chemical resistance for long-term durability. It features a DC latching solenoid actuator, which leads to energy savings by operating at a low power. It has an internal and external bleed, making system flushing dependable and efficient. This valve features a self-cleaning rod, which provides superior protection against scratches and scrapes for extended use. It comes with a pressure regulator, which works in manual or electric modes and requires a minimal amount of power.
- Standard, built-in schrader-type valve for downstream pressure verification
- 24 VAC 50/60 hz solenoid
- Pressure regulator works in electric or manual modes and is serviceable under pressure
- The Spike-Guard solenoid features very low power consumption, which reduces wire size requirements, allows twice as many valves to run simultaneously on a transformer and lowers power costs
- Precise, pressure control option with compact EZReg, dial design, technology does not effect friction loss unlike competitive valves
- Low-power requirement for longer wire runs
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering rod
- No external tubing for either electric or pressure-regulating models
- Self-aligning bonnet to ensure correct installation
- Internal and external bleed
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.