Effectively control irrigation systems in gardens and outdoor spaces with the help of the Hunter Pro-C Fixed Station Controller. This controller has a rain sensor input with bypass capability, a built-in cycle and soak feature, and other programming features. It is reliable and simple to use, ensuring that all irrigation systems run smoothly. With built-in Solar Sync, it calculates onsite weather changes and uses that data to implement the most optimal run times. This controller has a versatile modular design and has added knockout.
- Versatile modular design
- Cycle and soak feature built in - reduces runoff
- Non-volatile memory, keeps programs indefinitely without battery backup
- Added knockouts offer additional flexibility
- Large LCD display for simplified programming
- Rain sensor bypass allows the controller to ignore sensor devices when needed
- Programmable rain delay prevents watering for an extended period as needed
- One touch manual start and advance, allows user to start or test any station
- Solar sync dial position now available with built-in soslar sync programming for increased installation efficiency
- Solar Sync delay feature allows adjustments to be postponed for up to 99 days
- Three programs (A, B, C) with multiple start times
|Number of Stations||6 Station|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.