This hard working, heavy-duty valve offers the best features of Hunter’s top-of-the-line valves. Built with enough durability to handle the rigors of most residential and light commercial sites, the PGV is available in an array of configurations.
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Optional reclaimed water ID handle
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- Durable six-bolt bonnet design for maximum strength
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.