For efficient flow regulation, irrigation professionals can count on the 1 in plastic globe valve with. With a plastic construct, this valve is corrosion proof and requires low maintenance. It features an internal manual and external bleed, providing a dependable way to remove physical contaminants during installation. This valve has a solenoid actuator, which allows for fluid flow to be regulated automatically. Featuring Accu-Sync pressure regulation, this valve ensures a wider pressure range for better regulation of each zone. It features a six-bolt bonnet design and superior corrosion resistance, so it endures prolonged exposure to inorganic substances. This valve is equipped with captive bonnet bolts and has low-flow capability, making it perfect for many applications. This valve has a 150 degrees F temperature rating, a 20-150 psi pressure rating range, and an MNPT connection.
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Durable six-bolt bonnet design for maximum strength
- Optional reclaimed water ID handle
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
|Connection Type||MIPT x MIPT|
|Connection Size||1 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.