Landscapers can use the 2 in. plastic globe/angle valve for residential applications, commercial applications, and landscapes. This valve features a plastic construct, so it can withstand extreme temperatures and pressures. It has a solenoid actuator, which secures easy valve operation through electromechanical control. This valve has an internal manual and external bleed, ensuring a reliable mechanism for system flushing. This valve comes with captive bonnet bolts and low-flow capability, making it suitable to use with other Hunter micro irrigation products for maximum efficiency and convenience. It has an FNPT connection, a temperature rating of 150 degrees F, and a 20-150 psi pressure rating range.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunter's battery powered controllers
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
|Connection Type||FIPT x FIPT|
|Connection Size||2 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.