Improve the visibility and safety of areas and pathways with the Vista Path Light. This light has a textured Tuffak lens. With its heavy-gauge stem, it can stand up to damage and wear.
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- Housing, spun solid copper or brass shade with a precision CNC machined, Twist-to-Lock solid brass lamp base for easy tool-free lamp access
- Mounting, bottom of stem threaded with 1/2 inch NPT, fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, or floor-mounting canopies
- Lens, aanoramic plus - wave shaped, textured, Tuffak lens for superior light distribution
- 1/2 inch heavy-gauge stem, extruded, solid copper or brass pipe with 1/2 inch NPT
|Light Output||170 lumens|
|Average Life||30,000 hours|
|Maximum Overall Length||17|
|Maximum Overall Diameter||9|
|Housing Material||Copper Housing|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.