The ability to regulate water pressure is crucial to overall system efficiency. The brown-capped PRS30 takes all the rugged and reliable features of the Pro-Spray body and delivers efficient pressure regulation by keeping water pressure at a constant 30PSI. The built-in regulator is proven to reduce water waste and promote healthier root zones, because water is delivered at the optimum pressure for spray nozzles. The PRS30 is compatible with both fixed-arc and Pro Adjustable Nozzles, and is available in Shrub, 4 in., 6 in. and 12 in. riser heights. It is recommended for both residential and commercial applications.
- Co-molded wiper seal - The industry's most rugged wiper seal is co-molded from two types of chemical and chlorine-resistant materials.
- Innovative directional flush plug design
- Industry's strongest spray body, the Pro-Spray line incorporates a Heavy-duty ribbed body and durable cap engineered to withstand the harshest environments, including the rigors of foot traffic and the abuses of heavy machinery
- Innovative seal design - pedestrian traffic, landscaping equipment, temperature changes and cycling pressures can often cause body caps to loosen. Most spray bodies utilize an O-ring, which breaks seal immediately after loosening
- Factory installed drain check valve
|Operating Pressure||15 - 100 psi|
|Pressure Regulating||with PRS30 Pressure Regulator|
|Check Valve||with Check Valve|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.