When looking to update any lighting system, choose the FX Low Voltage Transformer. This transformer is designed with a rust-resistant enclosure to prevent corrosion and degradation. Designed with an aerospace circuit breaker, it can be fully loaded with minimal risk of tripping. It has an open switching control architecture, which can be used for any standard timer, photocell, manual switch, or smart home device.
- Stainless steel construction - no plated common steel is used which means no rust
- Includes 3 ft power cord
- Aerospace circuit breakers - these breakers are not temperature sensitive which minimizes nuisance tripping so the transformer can be fully loaded
- Two-inch conduit knock-out - allows installer to bring up to 20 cables to the terminal block
- Extra large terminal block - each terminal can handle up to 16, 12 ga conductors
- Open switching control architecture - any standard timer, photocell, manual switch or smart home device may be used
- Nickel-plated terminal block hardware, the ultimate conductive surface to minimize resistance
|Secondary Voltage||11, 12, 13, & 14 V|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.