Large-scale sites such as shopping centers, industrial complexes, college campuses, and multi-unit housing complexes require high-powered remotes that can cover long distances. The Roam XL is as powerful as they come and features a simple user interface with 128 different programmable addresses. Within line of sight, it can function up to two miles from the controller. The compact, high-powered remote is a single unit that can be carried from job to job and used to remotely access any Hunter controller that has a SmartPort connector. It eliminates the need to physically visit the controller to start or stop a cycle during maintenance, installation or winterization.
- Large LCD display, push-button operation
- Designed to work with hunter x-core, pro-c, pcc, i-core and acc controllers through a smartport connection
- Manually run watering cycles without modifying regular program
- Up to 3 km range for remote manual operation of Hunter irrigation systems
- Rugged plastic carrying case included
- 128 different programmable addresses
|Item||Long Range Remote Receiver Unit|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.