Illuminate areas or pathways with the Unique Lighting Systems Path Light. This light is made with a shock-resistant, frosted borosilicate glass globe lens. It has a brass housing for enhanced durability and strength. It comes with UF Intelli-Flex wire with anti-moisture migration connections, a machine brass collar, and a beryllium copper lamp holder.
- Brass unibody design provides enclosed water resistant wire way. Integrated bung for maximum mechanical strength
- Fully machined brass, reflective powder coat interior shroud
- Specification grade, beryllium copper lamp holder
- Machined brass, fully articulating collar
- The standard mounting stake is injection molded PVC with a 1/2 inch NPS threaded female fitting mounting stake
- Exclusive UF intelli-flex wire with anti-moisture migration connections
- Shock resistant, frosted borosilicate glass globe lens
|Light Output||250 lumens|
|Maximum Overall Length||21|
|Housing Material||Brass Housing|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.