Rain Bird UNI-Sprays and VAN Nozzles ensure the diverse needs of your landscape, including oddly shaped corners, will be evenly watered, leaving you with a beautiful lawn and garden. UNI-Sprays are ideal for smaller grassy areas around sidewalks and driveways. They can also be used for watering flowerbeds or shrubs. The UNI-Spray's compact design makes these sprinklers less noticeable when not in operation, so relax and enjoy your landscape.
- Plastic and stainless steel materials resist corrosion
- Pressure activated, wiper seal prevents excessive flow-by and water waste. Keeps debris from entering upon retraction
- Internal parts removable from the top of the sprinkler for easy servicing
- VAN nozzle and screen are easily removable for flushing
- Durable stem ratchet allows for quick and easy nozzle pattern alignment
- Rugged cover and body provide durability in high pressure and surge conditions
Information and Guides
|Operating Pressure||15 - 70 psi|
|Brand Name||Rain Bird|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.