Rain Bird XFS Sub-Surface Copper-Colored Dripline with Copper Shield Technology is the latest innovation in the Rain Bird Landscape Drip Family. Rain Bird’s patent-pending Copper Shield Technology protects the emitter from root intrusion, creating a long-lasting, low maintenance sub-surface drip irrigation system for use under turf grass or shrub and groundcover areas. A proprietary tubing material makes the XFS Sub-Surface Dripline with Copper Shield the most flexible tubing in the industry, and the easiest sub-surface dripline to design with and install.
- Low-profile emitter design reduces in-line pressure loss, allowing longer lateral runs, simplifying design and reducing installation time
- Dual-layered tubing (copper over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage
- Unique material offers significantly greater flexibility, allowing tighter turns with fewer elbows for easier installation
- XFS dripline with Copper Shield technology protects the emitter from root intrusion with out requiring EPA-approved handling procedures
- Proprietary emitter design resists clogging by use of an extra-wide flow path combined with self-flushing action
|Flow Rate||0.9 GPH|
|Dripper Spacing||12 in. Spacing|
|Coil Length||500 ft.|
|Brand Name||Rain Bird|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.