Log in to see your price
Provide additional brightness to landscapes by using the Unique Flood Light. This light is constructed with a shock-resistant, tempered glass lens. It is constructed from brass, which will provide exceptional quality and durability. It comes with a beryllium copper lamp holder and a UF Intelli-Flex wire with anti-moisture migration connections.
- Comes with a complete set of optical designer lenses including, spread lens, frosted, hex cell lens
- Precision machined from solid brass casting. Body design provides enclosed, water resistant wire way to protect wires
- High temperature silicone O-ring for water-tight seal gasket
- Shroud, precision machined and comes with a factory sealed shock resistant tempered glass lens to prevent water intrusion, accepts up to one additional lens/hex cell accessory
- Exclusive UF intelli-flex wire with anti-moisture migration connections
- Machined brass, exclusive ball and joint, the 360 degrees orbital mount allows for perfect directional fine tuning Knuckle
- Standard mounting stake is injection molded PVC with a 1/2 inch NPS threaded female fitting
- Specification grade, beryllium copper lamp holder
|Light Output||200 lumens|
|Average Life||40,000 hours|
|Beam Angle||40 Degree|
|Wire Length||25 ft.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.