Log in to see your price
Illuminate water features with the Vista Underwater Light. This underwater light is made from Glass-Reinforced Ryton R-4 Composite to deliver high chemical-resistance in elevated temperatures. It is built with a clear, convex, tempered, soda-lime glass lens. The lens is also heat-resistant and shock-resistant for increased durability. This underwater light comes with an adjustable bracket, so landscapers can increase or decrease the angle by 20 degrees and then lock it into place. It features a water-resistant cable and Teflon jacketed wire leads. This underwater light includes a silicone O-ring gasket to prevent water from getting inside the housing.
- Housing, injection-molded, glass-reinforced Ryton R-4 composite for strength and high UV stability-warranted for ten years against corrosion
- All fasteners are stainless steel
- Pre wired with a fifteen-foot pigtail of 18-3 double jacketed, water resistant cable
- Top-grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs and teflon jacketed wire leads socket or lamp holder
- Fully adjustable mounting bracket, to provide precise light aiming, mounted on a cement counter weight base for stable placement underwater
- Clear, tempered, shock and heat resistant, soda lime glass lens-crowned (convex) to avoid collection of underwater debris on lens
|Specifications||Injection Molded Ryton Housing|
|Dimensions||5 in. x 4.75 in. x 3.25 in.|
Prices may vary from branch to branch and online. Branch is not responsible for the errors or omissions in pricing and quantity. Suppliers of the products listed on this Web site are subject to change at any time. While the individuals and entities responsible for this catalog attempt to provide accurate supplier information, for these reasons and others, the suppliers noted may not be the supplier of the product ultimately sold by SiteOne or distributors of products.